Idle Thoughts

11.05.2010

A Blog About My Blog, But Not One of THOSE Blogs About A Blog ─ You Know?

I've decided to delete the poetry blog, in order to focus my efforts here, for the time being. I'm working out an idea for a website ─ keeping the details on that to myself ─ suffice to say, the website won't be the personal soapbox this blog is. In the meantime, my goal is to continue developing my writing style and research abilities, so this blog will remain active. I want to vary the subject matter a bit, but don't want to throw readers off, so I've developed a rough content schedule, as follows:

Saturday ─ Poetry or Fiction
Sunday ─ Politics, typically using the President's address as a jumping off point
Monday ─ Music, Movie or Book review, anyway, something culture related
Tuesday ─ no post, but that's not a promise
Wednesday ─ Something Interesting
Thursday ─ (a)Theism
Friday ─ Science Feature

Updates will post at 12 Noon, 3 PM at the outside.

Peace & Understanding

2 comments:

  1. Thursday and Friday <3

    Maybe Wednesday. Guess we will wait and see

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm not sure about Wednesdays either.

    I just realized I was shedding followers as fast as I'd gather them; I think because my choice of topics would jump around so much.

    It's all a learning process.

    ReplyDelete